Welcome to Riverwood!
Sunday Mornings at 9:00 & 10:30 am
Full Nursery-Pre-K Programming at both services
K-5 Children’s Ministries at 10:30
Following services will be the All Church Picnic and Baptism Service at 1:00 pm at the Driftwood Picnic Area at Baker Park Reserve. The church will be providing BBQ pork for the main dish, and we ask everyone to bring a dish to share. Sign up here!
At 2:00 pm will be the baptism service in the lake. If you would like to be baptized, contact the church office. There will be a meeting for those being baptized on Saturday, July 16th at 10:00 am.
For those interested, there will be an organized motorcycle ride leaving from the picnic site at 4:00 pm. Plan to stop somewhere for dinner along the way and return to Rockford at around 7:00 pm. Talk to Pastor Keith for more info on the ride!
- Discover what pitfalls to avoid in manhood (Eli and Elkanah).
- How to stand strong under pressure (Esther)
- How to be a valuable assistant (Ephaphras and Epaphroditus).
- How to recognize sin (Eve).
- How to stand up against national pressure (Ehud and Eglon).
- How to have a heart for the next generation (Eutychus).
- How to live without regrets (Esau).
- How to deal with conflict (Euodia).
It’s easy, free, and a great tool to get to know people at Riverwood! Download the release form HERE, fill it out, sign it, and return to the church office. We will then send you info on how to access the directory online and from the app.
Don’t have a family picture? No problem! Find anyone from the staff on a Sunday morning and they will be happy to snap a pic. Or ask a friend! That’s the great thing about smartphones—we all have cameras! Email all directory photos to the church office, and we will get them in the directory.
- Call, email, or Facebook the church
- Listen to sermons
- View upcoming events and ministry information
- Map the church’s location
- Give online through MoGiv
We love kids here at Riverwood!
Journey 252 is our Sunday School program for children ages 2 through 5th grade.
Hope to see your kids on Sunday!